- A gift when you book your tour with us, a DVD film called ‘Mystic India’
- International flights included
- VIP meet at aircraft door on arrival
- Useful gift is given to you on arrival
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- Private car & driver for all road transfers
- Snack Hamper, with juice and water in your private car
- Mobile phone to use while in India to keep in contact with our local office and your driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast) (HB = breakfast, lunch or dinner) (FB = breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Private guide for sightseeing in all major cities
- Entrances to all monument and places of interest included
- Full day sightseeing of New & Old Delhi
- Explore the Tribal Villages around Kawardha
- Visit Villages of Kanker
- Private Guided tour of Jagdalpur
Our Tour features the following locations
DELHI: The largest mosque, the biggest temple, honky auto-rickshaws; it’s easy to distinguish Delhi. The city has been at the centre of the Indian civilisation for centuries and a major seat of power ever since the Mughals built their capital here. Modern Delhi presents a mix of colonial-era architecture, Mughal forts, and mausoleums, ancient bazaars, glitzy malls and world class restaurants. It often feels overwhelming, but given a chance, it always grows onto you. Be sure to visit Humayun’s Tomb, a 16th-century Mughal wonder inspired by the iconic Taj Mahal and Lodi Gardens, the best spot for sunsets in Delhi. There’s also the Hauz Khas Village, a throbbing hub that gained popularity with its Open Nights when those narrow alleys are transformed into cultural wonders, adorned with lights and decorated with streamers. There really is no better place to discover Delhi’s rich culture and mingle with its locals.
KAWARDHA: Just east of the Maikala Range to the SE of Kanha National Park, Kawardha is a small town in the Chhattisgarh region of MP. In this remote area, Maharaja Vishwaraj Singh has recently opened his palace to visitors. It provides a delightfully quiet unspoilt contrast with India’s big cities. You are made to feel very welcome here. Kawardha is in the centre of Baiga tribe who live in the forests surrounding the town. The Radha Krishna family temple with underground rooms and the holy water tank are nearby. Other 11th century temples in the immediate region have some beautiful carving.
KANKER: Kanker is full of small hilly pockets, it was a centre for Buddhism in the 6th century BC. This thousand-year-old town offers a splendid combination of forest, waterfalls and exquisite tribal villages nestled inside.
JAGDALPUR: Jagdalpur in the central Indian state of Chhattisgarh located on the south bank of the Indravati River. While here visit Chitakoot Falls which is one of two waterfalls located in the Kanger Valley National Park, the other is Tirathgarh falls. Jagdalpur is also famous for age old wooden handicrafts.
RAIPUR: Raipur was founded by the Kalchuri King Ram Chandra of Raipur last quarter of the 14th century AD. Now, Raipur is the Headquarters of the District and Division of the same name Centrally located in the newly formed State Chhattisgarh. Raipur is the biggest city of the Region and a fast developing important industrial centre. The establishment of Chili Steel Plant in the country has given added momentum to the pace of development of the city.