- A gift when you book your tour with us, a DVD film called ‘Mystic India’
- International flights included
- VIP meet at aircraft door on arrival
- Useful gift is given to you on arrival
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- Private car & driver for all road transfers
- Snack Hamper, with juice and water in your private car
- Mobile phone to use while in India to keep in contact with our local office and your driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast) (HB = breakfast, lunch or dinner) (FB = breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Private guide for sightseeing in all major cities
- Entrances to all monument and places of interest included
- Full day sightseeing of New & Old Delhi
- Full day sightseeing of Chandigarh & Rock Garden
- Activites available at Kikar Lodge
- Full day sightseeing in Amritsar
- Experience the Wagha Border Ceremony
Our Tour features the following locations
DELHI: The largest mosque, the biggest temple, honky auto-rickshaws; it’s easy to distinguish Delhi. The city has been at the centre of the Indian civilisation for centuries and a major seat of power ever since the Mughals built their capital here. Modern Delhi presents a mix of colonial-era architecture, Mughal forts, and mausoleums, ancient bazaars, glitzy malls and world class restaurants. It often feels overwhelming, but given a chance, it always grows onto you. Be sure to visit Humayun’s Tomb, a 16th-century Mughal wonder inspired by the iconic Taj Mahal and Lodi Gardens, the best spot for sunsets in Delhi. There’s also the Hauz Khas Village, a throbbing hub that gained popularity with its Open Nights when those narrow alleys are transformed into cultural wonders, adorned with lights and decorated with streamers. There really is no better place to discover Delhi’s rich culture and mingle with its locals.
CHANDIGARH: Chandigarh is among the top destinations to see India at its absolute best. The city is clean, beautiful, glamorous and immensely cosmopolitan, and the food here is worth dying for (butter chicken anyone?) Each sector in the city is pedestrian-friendly with stunning boulevards, beautiful gardens and ample of lakes for added effect. The shopping here is great, and you always have all kinds of nightclubs, bars and restaurants to choose from. India’s first planned city does justice to its popularity, a standing symbol of peace and serenity in a country where major cities are always expected to be chaotic and noisy. Some of the top things to see and do here include the Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhna Lake and a trip to the neighbouring hills for an overdose of nature. For a peek into the Indian culture, don’t miss out on a play at the Tagore Theatre.
KIKAR LODGE (in Nurpur Bedi): The Kikar Lodge offers a rare opportunity to see the wild animals and birds in their natural habitat at dawn or by night. A small or large group can enjoy many outdoor sports ranging from cricket, volleyball, badminton, dart board, basketball, and water polo. Guests can also enjoy horse riding, buffalo cart rides or tractor rides if requested in advance.Staying at the Lodge, guests can go for a walk through the marked trails in the 1800 acres of our reserved forest. The area has more than 180 species of birds in the forest surrounding the Lodge. The Kikar Lodge will soon be opening up a private Horse riding academy. Guests can choose various options of horse safaris ranging from full day to overnight camping.
AMRITSAR: The cultural centre of the Sikhs, Amritsar burst onto the international scene with the Golden Temple, a gilded wonder that has become a modern-day symbol of equality and brotherhood. The city is literally split into two – a beautiful old town with fascinating bazaars and medieval gates and a chaotic new city full of colonial boulevards, glittery hotels, and posh restaurants. Amritsar is also home to the humbling Jallian Wala Bagh massacre site.